The Mission Mars Challenge with NodeJS and Open Source Bot Framework Emulator
Commissioned under the top-secret space project, our first human team had set foot months ago. This mission on the red planet begun with the quest to establish civilization by creating our first outpost on an extraterrestrial body. Not so long ago, the mission control lost contact with the crew, and we are gathering the best of mankind to help save this mission.
In this rescue mission, you will learn to create a bot using an open source framework and tools. You will be given access to our code repositories and other technical resources. We have 3 mission and 2 code challenge to solve in order to bring the Mars mission back on track.
We need you! Be the first to crack the problems and rescue the compromised mission! Your bounty awaits! Receive your mission briefing at the control centre after checking-in at the FOSS Asia Summit!
How to enter:
- Join us on March 18 at Foss Asia Summit (Singapore Science Center), Tinker Lab (Hall E) at the following timeslots:3
- Bring your own PC or load one from the mission control. We provide internet access at the lab room.
- Fill up the registration form and check in with the form at the Mission Control.
- Mission briefing will be provided, you will be given access to the github where you mission resources will be provided, and you can proceed to crack the challenges.
- Badge of honors to be earned and bounty awaits the team with the best-time!
- Winners to be announced at 17:30! Be there!
- NodeJS (https://nodejs.org/en/)
- Any Code Editor (Visual Studio Code/Atom/Sublime Text etc.)
- Open Source Bot Framework Emulator (https://emulator.botframework.com/)