Thank you for joining the first ever TYPO3 conference in Asia and inspiring people to Share!
I could not agree more with this finishing statement at the first TYPO3 event in the region. It was truly inspiring. The T3Con took place in Cambodia, the Kingdom of Wonders, from Friday, 17 August to Sunday, 19 August 2012.
The event was organized by Dominik Stankowski and Rebecca Stankowski from Web Essentials with the support of the international and local community. Great job! Well done!
T3Con Community Meet up in Phnom Penh
TYPO3, is one of the top Enterprise Content Management System. T3CON12 ASIA event provided the latest trends in Web and Mobile Development. It was a unique opportunity in South-East-Asia to connect with successful international and local technology companies, innovative tech start-ups, international web developers and mobile experts.
The conference was held at the Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (Royal University of Phnom Penh).
Conference Highlights included
- Keynote speech by TYPO3 founder Kasper Skårhøj from Denmark
- 2-day conference with sessions from speakers around the world
- Special Student’ s day with TYPO3 tutorials and workshops
- Training Week with expert web developers
- Friday Social Event at Kingdom Breweries: Barbecue and Kingdom Beer by a German Master Brewer in a wonderfully restored factory
- Pre-conference meet-up at the famous FCC (Foreign Correspondence Club) with view over Mekong and Tonle Sap
T3CON12 ASIA has brought people together from around the world. Asian representatives from Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam and of course Cambodia joined, together with TYPO3 enthusiasts from Europe and North-America.
Mario Behling and Hon Nguyen at T3Con Phnom Penh (Photo by Fumiki Kanno)