Here is the talk of Hong Phuc Dang at the 31c3 Chaos Communication Congress about FashionTec projects and Open Garment Production Lines.
Hong Phuc Dang at the 31c3 Chaos Communication Congress
Let’s build our own personalized open textile production line
Open Textile Production Line
At the 10 years Google Code reunion a group of fashiontechies and technologists had the chance to talk to Linus Torvalds, founder of Linux, and Dirk Hohnel from Intel. Amazing get together!
The FOSSASIA team is proud to announce that FOSSASIA 2015 will take place in Singapore from March 13-15.
The event core team will again consist of:
- Hong Phuc Dang, MBM Asia Founder, http://twitter.com/hpdang and
- Mario Behling, FashionTec Berlin, http://twitter.com/mariobehling
A team of local and international contributors and partners is joining the team:
- Harish Pillay, RedHat, https://twitter.com/harishpillay
- Justin Lee, Geekcamp.sg, https://twitter.com/triplez82
- Walter Heck, Onlindata, https://twitter.com/walterheck
- Preetam Rai, Barcamp, http://twitter.com/preetamrai
- Sebastian Deckers, Entrepreneur & Developer, https://twitter.com/pandion